1. What is aluminum alloy?
It is based on aluminum and adding some alloying elements to enhance strength and hardness.
2 What is an ordinary aluminum alloy profile?
That is, there is no air layer between the inside and the outside, the inside and outside colors can only be the same, and the surface is spray-preserved.
3. What is a broken bridge aluminum alloy profile? What are its advantages?
It is divided into two ends during processing, and the two ends are connected into a whole with PA66 nylon strips to form a three-layer air layer. There is no conductor inside and outside, and the inside and outside colors can be selected at will.
4. What is the difference between ordinary aluminum alloy profiles and broken bridge aluminum alloy profiles?
The ordinary aluminum profile is a conductor as a whole, and the heat transfer and heat dissipation are relatively fast; the two ends of the broken bridge aluminum profile are connected by PA66 nylon strips to form a three-layer air layer.
5. What is insulating glass? What is the K value of aluminum doors and windows for distribution bridges? What is the K value for ordinary aluminum doors and windows? What is the sound insulation?
Insulating glass is to seal two or more glass edges together. The glass is treated with a desiccant, and the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the glass is different.
K value of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows + insulating glass is about 2.7-3.0; K value of ordinary aluminum doors and windows + insulating glass is about 3.5-5.0; system K doors and windows + insulating glass K value is about 2.0-2.5.
6. What is safety glass? When to use safety glass?
It is the quality of the glass that undergoes high-temperature treatment, which increases the strength of the glass. Even if the glass is broken into small particles, it will not hurt people.
Safety glass must be used for aluminum alloy doors and windows in the following cases:
① . floor spring door glass
② . the area of single glass of window is more than 1.5m2, and that of single glass of framed door is more than 0.5m2;
③ Floor to ceiling windows whose bottom edge of glass is less than 500mm from the final decoration surface;
④ . frameless door and window glass;
⑤ . entrance and exit doors of public buildings;
⑥ , kindergartens or other places for children’s activities;
⑦ Inclined window and skylight;
⑧ , 7 floors and above.
7. What is Low-E glass? What are its advantages?
Low-E glass, also known as low radiation heat reflection glass, is coated with a film on the surface of the glass to block the ultraviolet rays outside, improve or reduce the indoor and outdoor temperature, which is a protective effect on the human body.
8. What is hollow shutter glass? What is the material of the sheet? What is the service life?
It is to install aluminum sheet in the hollow glass and use magnetic force to control it. It can be used 20000 times for about 20 years, with the advantages of cleanness, sanitation and no cleaning.
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of insulating glass, LOW-E glass, and insulating veneer glass?
Insulating glass is energy-saving; LOW-E glass is UV-resistant; insulating 100-sheet glass is convenient, preventing direct sunlight and increasing privacy.
10. What is the wall thickness of aluminum alloy window profiles? What is the wall thickness of aluminum alloy door profile?
The wall thickness of the main stressing part of the window profile is not less than 1.4mm, and the height of the upper part is more than 20 layers. You can choose to increase the thickness of the profile; the wall thickness of the main stressing part of the door profile is not less than 2.0mm. Single doors and windows can be thickened over 3-4 square meters, and oversized columns can be added.
11. What is the warranty period of insulating glass? What is covered by the warranty and what is not covered by the warranty?
The national standard for the warranty period of insulating glass is 15 years; the service life is 15-20 years, and there are examples in Europe. If the glass is damaged due to improper use of human factors, it is not covered by the warranty.
12. What is the heat transfer coefficient? What is the heat transfer coefficient of ordinary aluminum alloy doors and windows? What is the heat transfer coefficient of broken aluminum alloy doors and windows? What is the heat transfer coefficient of the system’s aluminum doors and windows?
That is, during the test, the internal temperature passes through the time to see the speed of internal temperature outward conduction, and the heat transfer value is obtained through the time and temperature.
The heat transfer coefficient of ordinary aluminum alloy doors and windows is about 3.5-5.0; the heat transfer coefficient of broken aluminum alloy doors and windows is about 2.5-3.0; the heat transfer coefficient of system aluminum alloy doors and windows is about 2.0-2.5.
13. What are sliding doors and windows? What is a casement window? What is a hanging window? What is inside open window? What is a fixed window?
Sliding doors and windows: One of the two doors and windows sliding to the left and right.
Casement doors and windows: the interior opens outward.
Hanging window: the inner fan opens upward.
Open inward window: It adopts European standards to open indoors, which means natural ventilation. Doors and windows can also be opened when people are not at home.
Fixed doors and windows: doors and windows that cannot be opened.
14. What are the advantages of casement windows, sliding windows, and interior windows?
Casement window is the traditional way of opening in China, referred to as the national standard; sliding window is simple and does not occupy space; it is commonly used in China. The inside and inside windows are designed in accordance with European standards. The system is designed so that people can ventilate naturally when they are not at home.
15. What are the main hardware accessories of sliding windows? What are the main hardware accessories of casement windows? What are the main hardware accessories inside and out?
The main hardware accessories of sliding windows: pulleys, hook locks, crescent locks; the main hardware accessories of casement windows: linkage handles, sliding braces, hinges, wind braces, etc .; the main hardware accessories of open and inverted windows: linkage handle, Links, couplers, etc.
16. What is the processing technology of sliding aluminum alloy doors and windows and casement aluminum alloy doors and windows? What are the key procedures in the processing process?
Feeding: ensure geometric size; group angle: prevent rainwater from entering; assembly of accessories; appearance should be beautiful.
17. In order to ensure the product quality of doors and windows, how do we control and inspect in the production process?
First inspection, in-process inspection, and last inspection.
18. In order to ensure the quality of doors and windows during transportation, how are they packed?
The aluminum frame is packed with foam paper; the aluminum wooden windows are fixed around with sets of corners, so that there is no friction space between the profile and the profile.
19. Installation is complete. How do I ask the owner to accept it? What specific items are accepted?
After the installation is completed, the person in charge of the installation invites the owner to carry out inspection and acceptance of the doors and windows; the acceptance items: the appearance of the doors and windows, whether the glass is damaged, whether the opening is flexible, and how to use it and the after-sales service phone.
20. What is the warranty period for doors and windows? Under what circumstances is the job covered by the warranty and under what circumstances is the job not covered by the warranty?
The national standard for the warranty period of doors and windows is a leap year. Damage caused by human factors is not covered by the warranty period.
21. What is the role of doors and windows in the building?
The key to set off the style of the building is energy saving, environmental protection, sound insulation and easy to use.
22. What is the role of tempered glass?
Tempered glass is also called safety glass. It will not hurt people after being broken, and will not cause serious injury to people. It will only cause surface damage.
23. How many years does the glue last? What brand of glue is good?
The durability of the waterproof sealant after curing is 15-20 years. The better glue of the brand is American Dow Corning, and the domestic brand glue can meet the requirements.
24. What are the advantages of aluminum wood windows? What is wood? What is paint? What brand to choose?
The outside is aluminum alloy, and the interior is decorated with solid wood; the wood is mainly oak; the paint is water-based paint.
25. Features and functions of accessories? What are high-end accessories? Which country is it made from? What are regular accessories?
The characteristics of the accessories are divided into: inside opening, outside opening, push-pull, overhang, inside opening and inside window accessories.
European brands are all high-end accessories. The service life in Europe is earlier than China, and they have been used since World War II. After years of use and improvement, they are mature products.
26. What is the process of door and window from customers’ pre ordering to after-sales service?
① After the deposit is paid in advance, the size shall be measured at the door;
② Measurement size, drawing, calculation area and total price to be determined by the owner;
③ After determining the total price, how much deposit should be paid in advance, when to install on site, and how much money should be paid before installation?
④ After the installation is completed, the owner is requested to carry out acceptance.