Today, aluminum alloy doors and windows have become the mainstream of the market, but what about the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows? How do you tell the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows? Allows you to quickly identify the four transfer points for aluminum door and window quality.
Look at aluminum alloy doors and windows
The aluminum profiles used for high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, thickness, strength and oxide film should comply with relevant national standards. The wall thickness of the main components of the aluminum alloy window should be 1.4mm or more. The wall thickness should be greater than 2.0 mm, the tensile strength should be 157 Newtons per square meter, the yield strength should be 108 Newtons per square millimeter, and the oxide film thickness should be 10 microns. If the above criteria are not met, it means that the aluminum alloy doors and windows are of poor quality and cannot be used.
Look at aluminum alloy door and window processing
High-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, fine processing, beautiful installation, good sealing performance, convenient switch. Inferior aluminum alloy doors and windows, blindly choose aluminum profiles and specifications, poor processing, cutting instead of milling, not installed as required, poor sealing performance, switch is not free, not only leakage, glass rupture, etc., but in the case of strong winds and external forces It is easy to scratch or knock down the push-pull parts or glass, thus causing injury to people.
Look at the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Under normal circumstances, high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows due to high production costs, the price is about 30% higher than inferior aluminum alloy doors and windows. Some aluminum alloy doors and windows made of aluminum profiles with a wall thickness of only 0.6-0.8 mm have far lower tensile strength and yield strength than national standards and are therefore unsafe to use. In addition, there are many self-employed households who process aluminum alloy doors and windows. They do not understand the structural characteristics and performance of aluminum alloy doors and windows. In order to reduce the cost of cutting corners, the hidden dangers of defective products are generally not applicable. It is best to use the products of conventional aluminum alloy door and window manufacturers. This is a special point:
Look at aluminum alloy door and window materials
There are six main aspects of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
1. Thickness: Aluminum sliding doors and windows have 70 series and 90 series. Aluminum sliding doors in the house can be used with the 70 series. The number of aluminum alloy series indicates the number of millimeters of the thickness of the door frame. Ordinary aluminum sliding windows are available in 55 series, 60 series, 70 series and 90 series. The selection should be based on the size of the aperture and the local wind pressure value. The aluminum alloy sliding window used as a closed balcony should be no less than 70 series.
2. Strength: The tensile strength should be 157 Newtons per square millimeter and the yield strength should be 108 Newtons per square millimeter. At the time of purchase, you can bend the profile as appropriate and should be able to return to its original shape after releasing your hand.
3. Chroma: The color of the same aluminum alloy profile should be consistent. If the color difference is obvious, it is not suitable for purchase.
4. Flatness: Check the surface of the aluminum alloy profile for any depressions or protrusions.
5. Gloss: Aluminum alloy doors and windows avoid the appearance of profiles with open defects (white spots) and ash (black spots), cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects.
6. Oxidation: The thickness of the oxide film should be 10 microns. When purchasing, gently scrape the surface of the profile to see if it can wipe off the oxide film on the surface.
It can be seen that the quality of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be roughly judged from the selection of raw materials (aluminum profiles), the surface treatment of aluminum materials, the quality of internal processing and the four transfer points of the price. Aluminum alloy doors and windows. You still can’t determine whether the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows is good or bad?