This article mainly introduces the types and characteristics of door and window glass，Let’s get to know!
Ordinary flat glass is also called window glass
Ordinary flat glass has the properties of light transmission, heat insulation, sound insulation, wear resistance and climate change resistance, some of which have the characteristics of heat preservation, heat absorption and radiation prevention, so it is widely used in the door, window, wall and interior decoration of inlaid buildings
Hollow glass is composed of two or more layers of ordinary flat glass. Two or more pieces of glass are bonded and sealed with sealing strips and glass strips with high strength, high air tightness and composite adhesive. Dry gas is filled in the middle and desiccant is filled in the frame to ensure the dryness of the air between the glass slices. Due to its characteristics, certain cavities are left, It is mainly used for the outer glass decoration of heating, air conditioning and silencing facilities. Its optical performance, thermal conductivity and sound insulation coefficient shall meet the national standards
Performance characteristics of insulating glass:
1. Sound insulation performance: hollow glass is an ideal noise insulation material, which can reduce noise by 30 dB in general
2. Heat insulation performance: can effectively reduce the heat transfer coefficient u value
3. Anti condensation and fogging performance: as sufficient desiccant is filled in the spacing strip of the insulating glass, it can effectively absorb the water vapor that may infiltrate into the inner cavity and the outside, and ensure the absolute dryness of the air in the inner cavity of the insulating glass. Therefore, it has good anti condensation and fogging performance.
Toughened glass is also called toughened glass. It is a kind of glass which is cooled rapidly after being heated to a certain temperature, or specially treated by chemical method. Its characteristics are high strength, its bending strength and impact strength are 3-5 times higher than that of ordinary flat glass. It has good safety performance and uniform internal stress, It is mainly used for doors and windows, partition walls and cabinet doors. Toughened glass is also resistant to acid and alkali. The general thickness is 2-5mm
Properties of toughened glass:
1. Safety: when the glass is damaged by external force, it will be broken into obtuse angle small particles similar to honeycomb shape, which is not easy to cause serious injury to human body, while ordinary glass is broken into sharp large pieces, which is very easy to cause serious injury to human body.
2. High strength: 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass of the same thickness.
3. Stable heat resistance: it has good thermal stability, can withstand the temperature of about three times the same thickness of ordinary glass, and can withstand the temperature change of 200 ℃.
Laminated glass is a tough polyvinyl butyral film (PVB) sandwiched between two or more pieces of glass. After high temperature and pressure, the composite glass is made. Due to the excellent toughness of PVB film, when the laminated glass is hit and broken violently by the power, the film will absorb a lot of punching skills and decay rapidly, because the laminated glass is difficult to be broken down, even if the laminated glass is broken, the glass The fragments are basically adhered to the film to keep the whole piece of laminated glass from falling off, so it becomes a real “safety glass”.
Performance characteristics of laminated glass:
1. Safety: the laminated glass installed on the building receives any external impact, even if the glass is broken, it can be completely kept in the original frame, and has a certain role of wind and rain protection.
2. UV protection: it has a great barrier effect on the UV in the sunlight (up to 99%), avoiding UV radiation.
3. Bullet proof and explosion-proof: multiple layers of laminated glass can be used to produce bullet proof and explosion-proof glass of various levels.
4. Security purpose: because it is impossible to use glass knife to cut the installed laminated glass effectively, and other tools are used to break the laminated glass for a long time and loud sound, it is difficult to enter the room through cutting or breaking the laminated glass, and it is easy to be found, which has a strong resistance to malignant vitrification, theft and violence.
Low-E glass, also known as low radiation glass, is a kind of film products which is made of multilayer metal or other compounds on the surface of glass. The coating layer has the characteristics of high transmission of visible light and high reflection of mid far infrared. Compared with ordinary glass and traditional coated glass for building, it has excellent heat insulation effect and good light transmittance.
Features of Low-E glass:
1. It can effectively improve the visible light transmittance, ground reflectance, low emissivity, lighting range, soft light quality, avoid light pollution, and create a good ecological environment.
2. It can effectively control the solar radiation, block the infrared radiation in the far and the middle, the heat transfer coefficient u value is low, the heat insulation performance is enhanced, and the heat preservation and energy saving effect is good.
3. It can effectively block the transmission of ultraviolet rays and prevent the fading of indoor furniture, fabrics and works of art.
The glass used for the doors and windows of Shangzhe system is toughened hollow glass, which can realize various specifications and sizes according to the needs of customers, and can also be used as laminated glass, Low-E glass, etc. Aluminum spacer can be bent once. High efficiency butyl glue and polysulfide glue ensure the air tightness of glass.
Opaque glass is also called opaque glass production process of opaque processing, there are many ways to deal with opaque. For example, if the surface of the glass is rough and uneven and translucent after grinding with emery or chemical treatment, before the glass is hardened, use the roller with patterns to press the patterns on one or both sides of the glass, carve patterns or inlay ornaments on the glass, and treat the glass with one-way opacity, etc